Fizzy fun for the whole family
Get a buff to your charisma and increase the happiness in your settlement by serving up some ice-cold Nuka-Cola. Nothing hits the spot on a hot day quite like the Thirst Zapper. The only trick is finding it. Unless you're in fabulous Nuka-World, it can be hard to come by. That's why we keep a stash on-hand. You never know when you're gonna need some.
Now with Fallout 4 you can place a Nuka Cola Fridge in your very own settlement for instant access. No, it's not a vending machine, but it does store your soda (and bottle caps), plus you don't have to worry about paying for your drink right then. Reach for an ice-cold Nuka-Cola today!
Note that this does not restock its contents. You're going to have to supply your own colas, citizen.
- Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Fridge
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- A perfect place for you to store both original and Quantum
- Optional light on top guides you to your refreshment
- Capacity: 12 12 oz. cans of soda
- Outer Dimensions: 22" tall x 9" wide x 10 1/2" deep
- Inner Dimensions: 16" tall x 5 1/4" wide x 5" deep
- Power cord is 60" long
- (You cannot place this one flush against the wall either; it needs 4" of space for adequate ventilation.)
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
- Includes fridge, two removable shelves, and a 110-240V ~50-60Hz 1.0A max switching power adapter with a Type A plug
Warning: If you tamper with this unit you will have to answer to the Nuka-Cola Corporation.
Orders placed before December 12th will ship out December 21st.