The Pip-Boy 3000 is a safe, secure piece of Pre-War technology. It guarantees privacy, safety, and guidance in times of need.
Shell is 100% Polyester, Lining is 100% Nylon
- Outside flap is screenprinted with the Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV
- Inside flap is screenprinted with the V.A.T.S. screen
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Padded Laptop sleeve -- Accommodates a 17" laptop
- Padded shoulder strap with buckle
- Soft magnet closure addition to two buckles
- Underarm nylon strap for added stability and comfortability in the wasteland
- Internal organizer pockets will keep items in order with a custom Pip-Boy zipper pull
- External dimensions: 6.5" depth, 17" wide, 13" tall
Disclaimer: Magnets are weird. We've tried to make sure the magnets used in this bag to keep the flap conveniently closed don't interact with anything but their partners, but it's still possible they could work their strange magic on other things. You probably won't damage your credit cards or hard drives or rare comic books with these magnets unless you rub them together intentionally (who are we to tell you how to use your new bag?), but since really anything is possible when it comes to magnets, we felt like we should warn you.
Due to the nature of the material and construction of the bag we suggest you be mindful of the weight you put in the bag in order to prolong the life of your bag.